Taking the time to do things right during the formation of a business venture
can help ensure a more successful future that helps you achieve your goals for the new business. Multiple factors need to be taken into consideration when you are beginning to build a new business. Some of the factors that need to be considered include:
- Protection from personal liability.
- Tax structure.
- Are multiple owners going to be involved?
- If there are multiple owners, what rights and responsibilities will each have?
- How will the business be dissolved, bought out or transferred?
To best meet the needs of our business clients, we offer our skilled and experienced assistance with setting up:
- Limited liability companies (LLCs).
- Corporations (S corps).
- Partnerships (limited liability partnerships or LLPs).