Lawyer In Winston-Salem
William E. Rabil Jr.
Contact Wood & Rabil LLP Attorneys At Law to schedule time with a helpful lawyer, such as founding partner William E. Rabil, Jr. at our Winston-Salem firm. Learn more about his experience and areas of practice below and call or email to schedule an appointment.
Memberships & Associations
- North Carolina, 1974
- U.S. District Court Middle District of North Carolina, 1979
- Forsyth County Bar Association, Young Lawyers Section, President, 1980
- North Carolina Bar Association, Young Lawyers Section, Member, Executive Committee, 1976-1977
- Solo, Small Firm, General Practice Section Executive Committee, 2009-2015
- Transitioning Lawyers Commission, 2012-2015
- North Carolina State Bar, Member
- Phi Beta Kappa
- Phi Eta Sigma
- Omicron Delta Epsilon
- Phi Delta Phi
Education, Honors, Awards
- University of North Carolina School of Law, Chapel Hill, North Carolina
- University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill
- Justice, Holderness Moot Court, 1973-1974
Location: Winston-Salem, North Carolina
- Wills and estate administrations
- Residential and commercial real estate
- Business law
He and his staff were wonderful. Thanks.Joy S.
Professional and attentive to your legal needs..highly impressed and recommendMARY G.
Great representationAndre B.
extremely knowledgeable easy to talk to and he knows what... read moreChris G.
Very professional service, good customer serviceIvory D.
Great peopleDon L.