B. Jeffrey Wood
B. Jeffrey Wood is a founding attorney at Wood & Rabil, LLP Attorneys at Law in Winston-Salem. Learn more about his background, education, and experience below, and feel free to contact our firm with any additional questions or to make an appointment with him.
Memberships & Associations
- North Carolina, 1978
- U.S. District Court Middle District of North Carolina, 1979
- North Carolina Bar Association, Member, 1978-Present
- American Bar Association, Member, 1978-Present
- North Carolina Advocates for Justice, Member, 1978-Present
- Forsyth County Bar Association, Member; Past Secretary; Executive Committee
- The American Justice Association, Member
- Phi Alpha Delta
Education, Honors, Awards
- Wake Forest University School of Law, Winston-Salem, North Carolina
Honors: Phi Alpha Delta–Treasurer
- University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, North Carolina
- Major: Political Science
- Merit Tuition Scholarship; Hearst Foundation Scholarship
- UNC—Class President
- UNC Varsity Baseball Pitcher
Location: Winston-Salem, North Carolina
Areas of practice:
- Traffic violations
- Personal injury
- Wills and estates
- Underage alcohol violations
- Possession of marijuana
He and his staff were wonderful. Thanks.Joy S.
Professional and attentive to your legal needs..highly impressed and recommendMARY G.
Great representationAndre B.
extremely knowledgeable easy to talk to and he knows what... read moreChris G.
Very professional service, good customer serviceIvory D.
Great peopleDon L.